Dear all my beloved coluegues and friends.
It is about reaching my 25 years of my learning journey with UNICEF Indonesia in Ujung Pandang, Nusa Tenggara Timur, East Timor, Central Java and then finally in East Java.
I learnt three things in UNICEF that are to LOVE every children, to understand very well Child's RIGHT and to be RESPONSIBELITY for fulling, protecting, respecting as well as promoting child rights.
Today is my lastday in UNICEF, as I decided to take a break from this organization that I Love forever. It was not easy decision, but I believe that God has his own scenario of my life. I will keep continue my learning and sharing of knowledge journey with others till then we meet again.
My BIG thanks to all of you who have been contributing to my life and career in UNICEF, especialy to my six different Representatives ( Anthony Kennedy, Steve J Woodhouse, Rolf Carrier, Steven Alen, Angela Kearney, Gunilla Alssons) and seven different supervisors ( Bijan Sharif, Roger Shrimpton, Khin Sandi Lwin, Yoshiteru Uramoto, Willem Standeart, Budi Subianto, Judith Bruno, and Marc Lucet). My great team when I was in Ujungpandang, Kupang, Timor Timur, Semarang and Surabaya, plus all collegues and freinds in UNICEF Jakarta and other Field Offices.
At the same time my apology from my heart to all UNICEF community for my wrong and bad things that I did, also especially for those who are disopoited with my performance as Chief of Field Office also as Chair of staff Association.
To continue and maintain our relationship both as profesional and personal I can be reach through imdsutama@gmail and thank you all, till we meet again.
Best and Best ♢
Love, Right, and Responsibelity
I Made Sutama.
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar